What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB, Hacksaw Revenge. Irish Red Ale.
IMG_3973.jpeg

Tin Cup, wcipa from Bellringer Brewing in Ventura.
IMG_4026.jpeg

Only a/or couple of shots in the bruins game again for the 1st period. Going heavy.

Thank goodness I have some good brews from @pshankstar View attachment 847785
For some reason those Equilibrium pastry type stouts show up more then their IPAs at our local hippy dippy organic grocery store. How is that?..I was tempted...

For some reason those Equilibrium pastry type stouts show up more then their IPAs at our local hippy dippy organic grocery store. How is that?..I was tempted...
It's definitely got the peanut butter s'mores taste and aroma to it. Almost like a PB Twix. I'm not a fan of milk stouts. They always have that twang to it. The twang on this melds in with the flavor. If you like milk stouts I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

First pour of the Altbier I kegged yesterday. Not quite carbed but tastes quite good.
View attachment 847771

“Hamm’s…mmmm, Hamm’s!”

“From the Land of Sky Blue Waters…”

Brings back memories, listening to the Saturday baseball games on the radio with my Dad on the backyard patio. He’d have been 103 tomorrow. 🙂

Latest posts

Back