Greetings from Coastal NC. & Va. Mountains

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBrusky

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Beer Connoisseurs! I'm Mike and have been brewing for a few years now. I own a design/build company to keep the wife and kids happy, pay the bills and eat....I brew beer to enjoy life!!! I live in a very small town near the Outter Banks, flatland (where I brew) and have a remote cabin in the mountains of Virginia (where I drink the brew). I just happened on this forum and I'm amazed at all the info and people on here, NICE! Hope to post a few pics, gather and share info in the future. Bottoms Up!

Welcome man. A remote cabin in the mountains sounds great!

Hey, how ya doin? Welcome to the forums. Where in the outer banks? My wife's parents are in Morehead City. Where in the VA mountains is your cabin?

Sweet! Welcome - You live in some niiiiice country. OBX is my new favorite vacation spot. (Rapidly becoming overcrowded though)
-Me

Hey welcome to the forum I am in the middle of the state , best of both worlds mountains and the beach.

Thanks Joe Mama, now is the time to go to OBX (the beach) it's nice and peaceful as long as your not looking to get a sunburn,lol.
Zac my cabin is near Pleasant View (Gods country)!

Back