Boilermaker Brewing Co

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone - sorry we haven't been around. As mentioned, Coy's moving his family basically across the country and I've been trying to manage the workload. If you need to get a hold of someone, you can either PM me here or email at josh (at) brewbrandcreative.com. Or you can send a message through our website at brewbrandcreative.com - I haven't been on HBT (aside from reading PMs) since early last week and we've been getting a lot of traffic/inquiries from the site.

Sorry for any inconveniences.
josh

Any updates? I appreciate that Coy is moving and that your work load has increased, but almost 8 weeks without an update seems a bit extreme.

Coy is still unavailable and he has your file for this particular logo - so, regretfully, there's nothing I can do until he returns. There are 4 logos that were kinda left in "limbo", this one - as far as I remember - was pretty near completion and I don't have the working file to finish it up for you.

Josh,

Any updates on when Coy will return? He's been unavailable for almost 9 weeks now.

I guess I don't understand why he can't get the files to you. In this day and age of internet cafes and flash drives.

I don't feel comfortable explaining Coy's extenuating circumstances on an open forum, but I assure you that - if it were truly that easy - you would have your logo already. He still has all of his & his family's things packed up, but is sorting through what he can. I believe he'll be returning soon, but I do not have a definite day, as he doesn't have a definite date for knowing when he came return in full capacity.

If you'd like me to refund your $45 down payment, I will do so. Please feel free to PM or email at any time (josh - at - brewbrandcreative - dot - com)

I'm back but not 100% yet. But am working to get your's and others logos finished up.
Thank you Josh for taking the "heat" while I've been out.. truely appreciate it, bud.

Boiler maker I'll check my email and look at the last changes you wanted, that I waited like 2 weeks to hear back about cause you were away and get it done as soon as I possibly can... Also as I stated before I can't directly copy the other companies letter type cause it's custom lettering, but we'll get something close.;)
Just give me a little more time and we'll be all settled up. If I could snap my fingers and have it done it would be but that's not possible so I'll just need a little more time..

Thanks for understanding. :D

I'm back but not 100% yet. But am working to get your's and others logos finished up.
Thank you Josh for taking the "heat" while I've been out.. truely appreciate it, bud.

Boiler maker I'll check my email and look at the last changes you wanted, that I waited like 2 weeks to hear back about cause you were away and get it done as soon as I possibly can... Also as I stated before I can't directly copy the other companies letter type cause it's custom lettering, but we'll get something close.;)
Just give me a little more time and we'll be all settled up. If I could snap my fingers and have it done it would be but that's not possible so I'll just need a little more time..

Thanks for understanding. :D

I thought Josh and I had ironed this out, but I'll go ahead and respond to your post.

Josh has the last changes I wanted and I can resend to you if needed. And yes you did have to wait two weeks to hear back from me, and as I explained to you then that I was in Europe and would reply as soon as I could. I'm sorry if my two week departure to another country resulted in a 9 week delay on your part.

I understand that the font I requested was a "custom font" but I sent you the URL that shows exactly what font was used and if you are unable to obtain it I sent second and third choices in that same email.

No problem with more time as I'm back in Europe until August 9th so take the time you need. Regular or semi-regular updates would be nice though.

Thanks for the hard work so far :D and I can't wait to see the final product and have you start work on some labels and posters!

Back