• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Brau Supply SV120 Brewery Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will_5002

Reaction score
Im selling my electric controller. I only used it for a couple batches and it worked great. Its rated at 120V 20A. It uses an Auber Ins EZBoil power regulator for mash and boil. You can dial in a mash temp and it works like a PID and then switch it over to boil mode and you can adjust the boil output by turning the know like a rheostat. Its in like new condition, all youll need is a temp probe for your setup. I paid $300 + shipping for it new, would like to get $250 and I will ship. Heres a link to where i got it from:
https://brausupply.com/collections/...ic-brewery-controller-20a?variant=21467455429

Cheers
:mug:

ya, it uses a standard plug (nema 5-20) for the power supply into the wall. it has another standard plug in the back of the box for the pump. and the outlet for the heating element is the twist lock kind (nema L5-20)

Back