What are going as for Halloween?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A horny old patient. My fiance is going as a sexy nurse. I'm going to follow her around all night with a cane and a boner.

This was my costume from 2 years ago:

front.jpg

It was a 55 gallon plastic drum that I hacked up.

SWMBO and I are doing a reversal on Little Red Riding Hood. Red's got a nice brewer's beard and the wolf is HAWT!

Hugh Hefner was my perfect costume. Slippers, silk PJ's a smoking jacket, and a Rock glass. Best part is when you get home, all you have to do set your glass down and you are ready for bed.

I wanted to dress my 2 year old up as Batman and I would dress as Robin. Unfortunately, he wants to be a dragon.

This reminded me, Friday night my neighbor and I stopped by the Chinese buffet for dinner. Someone had their kid with them dressed up as a dog (I think some kid cartoon thing I didn't understand). I couldn't help but think, don't tempt these folks, your poor son could be on the buffet instead of eating from it before you know it.

Airplanedoc said:
This reminded me, Friday night my neighbor and I stopped by the Chinese buffet for dinner. Someone had their kid with them dressed up as a dog (I think some kid cartoon thing I didn't understand). I couldn't help but think, don't tempt these folks, your poor son could be on the buffet instead of eating from it before you know it.

I'm willing to bet the kid was dressed as Jake from Adventure Time. Awesome show, BTW.

Joe Dirt. I already have a trimmed beard, just a matter of some facial hair sculpting and a sweet mullet wig, a mop and a 40oz of homebrew.
mullet-5.jpg

nukebrewer said:
My God, that's a glorious idea! Unfortunately my status as a service member prevents me from doing so.

Trust me, it's a great idea.

The crazy guy in the bushes with a chainsaw. As soon as the kids get out of their parents car it gets cranked up. Hilarity follows.

Chain is removed of course.

Haven't given it any thought yet. We were going to be out of town on business, but that's changed. We did the Mad Hatter and Alice last year, with "Take Back the Tea Party" and "Occupy Wonderland" signs.

I just put up the dismembered skeleton out front.

Maybe I can get Kellie to wear her cat suit, then it wouldn't matter what I wear.

My boyfriend and I are going as Joan Halloway and Paul Kinsley from Mad Men. Works since those characters dated before the show takes place and I don't want him to get rid of his beard.

I was shooting for Magnum PI. But instead ended up too much Weekend at Bernie's. So I guess I'm going as Weekend at Magnum PI's.

nf4q4p.jpg

The chest hair is someting that needs to be felt in person to appreciate. Looks like pubes. Awesome.

Back