Texas A&M brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimothyChurch

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My name is Timothy and I have been brewing for a tad bit over a year now. I am a senior ocean engineering major and work at O'bannon's Taphouse. I jumped straight into all grain brewing and never looked back. I guess I originally started by making mead but I had my first batch of beer bottled before the mead was even clear. I'm still young in this obsession so unfortunately a lot of my creations are still sitting on the shelf but the beers with the shorter turn around have been shared and enjoyed by everyone that was foolish enough to ask me about beer. I'd love to meet local brewers that have more experience to share what I have created and to get guidance and suggestions. This definitely is a hobby that consumes you.

Give the Texas Aggie Brew Club a thought. Look them up on bookface and join. They have meeting once a month usually. If you go on a tour of New Republic Brewing you can meet one of the head guys Dean Brundage.

Back