Lurker for a while

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drez77

Reaction score
Well I have posted a few times here asking some questions so I figured it was time to post the introduction.

I have been home brewing for about 6 years now, all grain for about 5.5. I brew on an all electric HERMS 10 gallon single tier brew rig that I built. I mainly brew American styles sticking with APA IPA American Brown ales and what not. Although, I am currently planning some Belgian brews after being introduced to the style.

Great site here and seems to have some nice people and good brewers.

Mike

Belgian=Awesome I've got a Westvleteren 12 bottled right now and its absolutely delicious. It drinks like a meal! :mug: So how's the weather treating you back in MA my parents are visiting me in San Diego right now from Springfield and they're not looking forward to going back to the 100% humidity.

Good to have you around. Step forward and share some of your brewing knowledge I'm sure there is something you have learned in that time that would benefit us all.

Thanx a lot - i just found a further few more tips of the beer making.
a few help would be helpfull.

______
Michell

Back