The product of my lurking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redman67

Reaction score
PC280001.jpg
I have been spying on all you guys for sometime now and have put many of the ideas i've seen on this forum into my build so I want to thank you all and show you my progress so far

so here it is
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/RabidVikingBrewing/

I will keep it updated as it comes to life

Update: The stand and control box is back from paint It is awsome to have freinds with talent
The artwork and custom paint was done by my freind Jay Thompson of Smokin Custom Paint Taunton Ma his specialty is bikes but he also
enjoys the challenge of something different

I think it came out great

Thats 12x12x8 just a standard wire pulling box, only draw back is its not hinged may end up being a pita but I liked the size

I have been spying on all you guys for sometime now and have put many of the ideas i've seen on this forum into my build so I want to thank you all and show you my progress so far

so here it is
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc469/RabidVikingBrewing/

I will keep it updated as it comes to life

Nice! Mine will look a lot like yours when it is finally finished. I like the swing up control panel. I may have to borrow that idea.

He was building me a stand, how could I complain. Man I knew that would not go unnoticed, surprised that it took 11 posts

Good Eye
It is airbrushed with House of Color products

the shop I went to for the reverse stecils messed up and left out the m/lt label and the pump if u notice
so when I went back to get them they had cut them in a different font which I didnt notice untill it was to late

Such is life

Yeah...totally sweet. But he's too friendly to be rabid! Maybe sharp teeth and a blood streaked beard?

You know what I think is REALLY cool? You LURKED! You built this thing based on other people's posts....you were industrious and didn't ask a bunch of the same questions that have been answered MANY times over. Sorry to sound like an EAC, but it just goes to show how awesome this forum is...there are enough great pics and writeups on here for a guy to build a rig with very little guidance. Strong work!

Thanks Steve that means alot coming from u
you have to do some serious searching, but all the info is there.
Thanks to guys like you

Good Eye
It is airbrushed with House of Color products

the shop I went to for the reverse stecils messed up and left out the m/lt label and the pump if u notice
so when I went back to get them they had cut them in a different font which I didnt notice untill it was to late

Such is life

Actually I did not notice the fonts at all, still can hardly see it. That went right over my head. I am however familiar with the Love controller and its inability to tell time.

Your panel is really cool. I keep coming back to look at it. As far as I know, there is nothing like it here.:mug:

Thanks Steve that means alot coming from u
you have to do some serious searching, but all the info is there.
Thanks to guys like you

Well, I appreciate it....but all I've ever done is read other people's posts! Seriously! :mug:

Latest posts

Back