• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual CO2 Regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasjodi

Reaction score
I don't need the regs but I have a dual tap tower. Make me an offer. I'm off to bed, so if you reply, I won't get it till tomorrow.

nice, what is the condition of the tap, I found a new one for 105 on beverage factory, im guessing around 50 or 60 but that is all about the condition so its kind of in the air

You'd probably be best to just use them. Mine is in fine condition but doesn't come with taps, just the shanks. By the time you add them then you'd be right back to bevfactory price.

Here are some pics for everyone, Im trying to get around 60 bucks per reg set

If their still here after the new years I'll def take one but can't till then. Expecting my first born any day now and need the cash

Latest posts

Back