What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Undercover while planning for inland trout fishing opener on Tuesday. Respooled my reel and onto dreaming about catching fish. :D

1396210323086.jpg

Eat ****, Michigan State!

Agua!

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Bottled second batch of rootbeer got 88 12oz 9 bombers and a 750 flip top total pretty happy, now till next weekend for brew day of RIS and black ipa from second runnings can't wait to fill my fermenters back up
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396213240.850789.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396213173.257752.jpg
Terrapin Pineapple Express. This beer is the winner of their employee homebrew contest, a Helles lager with pineapple chunks and smoked malts. Pretty good.

Your boys suck, just knocked me out of first on a 75/25 bracket at my office.

Good win though.

Hopped on the high seas while bottling.

Amazing game. I can't handle it during the game. Happens to me every time they go deep into the tourney. Happened in 99, 04, 11 and happening now. Big Ben Gordon fan growing up (he is from Mt Vernon). Watched him in person during high school. That was a wreck for me watching that 04 team close it out.

Florida is going to be super tough. UConn beat them in Gampel a few months ago. Florida has stellar guards and tough bigs. Just riding the wave!

They busted my bracket a few rounds ago. I had UConn losing to UNC but that game never happened!

Well it's not raining any more.

None too happy about the current alternative though...

View attachment 189701

Yeah, I watched it snow last night, while swmbo was out at a craft bar prolly drinking mixed drinks. :what: Definitely gonna mess up my plans for Tuesday. Stupid floccing mother nature!
Onto another nugget nectar.
About to go out to dinner with the family and friends.

Attachments

• 1396215635312.jpg
    1396215635312.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 78
Amazing game. I can't handle it during the game. Happens to me every time they go deep into the tourney. Happened in 99, 04, 11 and happening now. Big Ben Gordon fan growing up (he is from Mt Vernon). Watched him in person during high school. That was a wreck for me watching that 04 team close it out.

Florida is going to be super tough. UConn beat them in Gampel a few months ago. Florida has stellar guards and tough bigs. Just riding the wave!

They busted my bracket a few rounds ago. I had UConn losing to UNC but that game never happened!

Yeah. Hope they beat FLA, that will busy everyone else's bracket.

Killed another hopped on the high seas finishing the bottling. Now to clean up with an Enjoy By, I think.

Not too fond of it. Has a ricey taste like bud.....I'm at a party, so might give it away rather than dump it :/

image.jpg

Feeling healthy. 2 mile run with the dog now having water with cayenne and orange

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Having a water as I finally realize all Michigan teams won't be going to Texas for the Final Four. :D

Pretty nice. Grapefruit slam ipa. Its more resiny and maybe even more piney than grapefruity to me but still pretty grapefruity. Had my first B Nektar mead also. Necromango something. Good for 6% but like mild cider,not as sweet with delicate aroma/flavors. Mango and pepper.

graefruit slam.jpg

Controlled Burn my smoked Baltic porter with a bunch of flaked rye. This particular bottle was from the half aged on oak chips.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

1396226271489.jpg

Latest posts

Back