Anyone else brewin right now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Displaced MassHole

Reaction score
So its friday night, the SWMBO is out with friends and Im left with 5gal of Oktoberfest on tap and brewin a blonde. What are the rest of you guys up too?

Wow, I knew there was a time difference between East and West Coast, but I didn't think it was possible for it to be Friday out there. :D

Nope, not brewing. Drinking one of mine, though. Orange Blossom wheat. Pretty good, a little too heavy on the honey though. Live and learn.

SWMBO suprised me with a brewery tour today from Brewery Tours of San Diego went to green flash brewer, oggis, and pizza port, now im brewin in the garage nursing a hangover. Just wondering what everyone else is up to......ps im still a lil druck from all the tasters:mug:

I brewed this morning... Then bottled 2 batches (94 bottles) this afternoon...

Does that count?

I should have bottled a batch of Austrailian Pale Ale today, but I just couldn't get to it.........

I hung out under the porch today and brewed a American Pale Ale while Hanna was dumping rain. Was nice to hang out outside and drink some brews while brewing some more.

I'm almost brewing....... I'm making a starter for my next ale. I made some wort using 2 row grain on the stove, a gallon at 1.040. I will boil with hops and pitch my yeast at 70F. The yeast love fresh wort. This time it's WLP001.

I brewed Yesterday, ALL DAY. Brewed an 11 gallon Batch of my Left Overs Brown Ale. Started at 11 AM, didn't get done until 10 PM. Notch the length of the Brew Session to it being a very Relaxing and Stress Free day. I just putted around and did everything Slowly. My Batch sparging took me three hours in itself. Ah well, everything is looking good right now in the Primary's and I had 75% efficiency. Goodah!!!:mug:

Back