time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Focal Banger?

Focal Banger isn't available anywhere except for on-premise consumption at restaurants and bars at this point, as far as I know. They're currently building a separate brewery in Stowe that will be dedicated to brewing Focal Banger, so it will eventually be available in 4-packs from what I understand. It's such an awesome beer..

My guess is Otter Creek Backseat Berner

I agree. I definitely enjoyed all of the IPAs I had on my trip out there in September. Didn't get to try the Limbo, though.

Luckily, I have a pic on my phone for an occasion such as this so we can continue the game RIGHT NOW! Beer and brewery please:

IMG_20151122_120348153_HDR.jpg

Not that one.. I can see how this may be difficult considering Pipeworks heavily hops about 90% (or more) of their beers.. If I get 1 or 2 more incorrect guesses, I'll drop a hint.

The label suggests it is.. but according to their website, the beers in this series all contain multiple varieties of hops, but the hop on the label is the pre-dominant one (the one expressing the majority of the flavor/aroma). However, there is no list of hops on their website for this particular one, so this beer might be 100% hopped w/ this hop (which happens to be the name of the beer as well)

Back