heads?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manisfive

Reaction score
I was at a beer tasting recently, put on by the fine folks at Boulevard brewing Co., and the sales rep said that he wasn't a hop head but more of a malt head. That got me thinking. What kind of a beer head am I. I like Belgium beers and saisons, also sours. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

it all depends, i think it's just another way for people to say what they're into... i used to describe myself as a hop head, but the more and more i get into beers, the more and more i'm calling myself a "alcohol head". as i love wine, cider, beer, etc.

I am a bit of a hop head myself, but overall I more enjoy the process of brewing than consumption so am I a brew head?

I look at consumption as more an educational experience and social experience.

I was at a beer tasting recently, put on by the fine folks at Boulevard brewing Co., and the sales rep said that he wasn't a hop head but more of a malt head. That got me thinking. What kind of a beer head am I. I like Belgium beers and saisons, also sours. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Sounds like you're a wild-ass to me.:mug:

Latest posts

Back