What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some home brewed porter and then some Innis & Gunn Original. I never liked that Innis & Gunn, some of their limited editions are to die for - but the original is just... meh.

But I am amused, as I recalled I didn't like it because I thought it was bitter... how the f? Could hardly tasty any hops at all now... must've been high last time I drank it. :drunk:

Sweet bonus on a homebrew swap.

image-3874386869.jpg

The second half of a bottle of guinness extra stout that I used to make a chocolate guinness cheesecake for tomorrow. So delicious (the cheesecake, not the beer. The beer's okay..)

Arcadia Ales Sky High Rye. Oh geez what a fabulous beer! Ive gotta clone this! Anyone have any pointers please let me know!

ForumRunner_20121224_154343.jpg

Didn't post anything last night cause I was out at a bar catching up with a buddy of mine, but I remember it was a blur of Karbach, No Label, North Coast and Boulevard. Right now I am having this beauty. Insane hop aroma, plenty of flavor and an exceedingly smooth bitterness.

20121224_155635.jpg

Sam Adams holiday porter.. Much more to come. Imperial stout parade then into trippels dubbels and browns oh my!!!

Homebrewed Galaxy Brown Ale (first all grain) and its amazing. I have family over enjoying the fruits of my labor, and they love it which makes it all worth wild.

image-2755561508.jpg

Saw this was newly added to my stores beer selection , thought it would be tasty , I'm not tasting the vanilla at all ! Wish I could get my hands on some of y'all's guys beer !

RauelDuke said:
Had some Old Fezziwig Ale then these two beauties.

The Hoppy Monsters gonna need a little time and its gonna be amazing.

I was searching all over Friday for Wake and Bake. I did pick up a few Oaked Big Hoppy Monsters and I also picked up a Liquid Bliss and a All American Imperial Pilsner.

image-2706323445.jpg

I love some Terrapin.

allenH said:
I was searching all over Friday for Wake and Bake. I did pick up a few Oaked Big Hoppy Monsters and I also picked up a Liquid Bliss and a All American Imperial Pilsner.

I love some Terrapin.

Terrapin is the $hi! I got lucky and stumbled across some Oaked Big Hoppy Monster, Moo Hoo, and Wake and Bake while Christmas shopping Friday. So I had to stock up.

I was not a big fan of the All American Pilsner. Just something about I didn't care for.

Marin Brewing Albion Amber (left) My Brown Ale (right) called "rusty nut"

image-3182581349.jpg

I can hardly tell them apart except mine tastes better, no really my brown rocks! I also did a lager version, can't wait to see how it comes out.

My first mead. Chatoe Rogue Mead. 5%-you get the idea. I never heard of a mead being this low.It is like a white wine/cider.But Im thinking a cheap white wine or cider may be better. Its like a watery tea-infused whitewine/cider. Wonder if they had to use the jasmin tea to impart or mimic real honey aroma-since the low abv probably wont do it. Its not that good, but I still didnt dump it.

Just finished a 22 ounce pilsner. I think this may be one of those beers that I never let run out. I put 2 pounds of rice in the mash to try to make it more drinkable. Next time, no way. If I weren't up to brew an octoberfest, I would likely brew this one again. I still have about 18 22-ounce bottles left. If only lagers didn't take so dang long. They really chew up my fermenter time. :drunk:

Back