HELP? Please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izuel01

Reaction score
I I am quiet new to home brewing and would really like it if someone would like to help me out with some simple malt extract kits and step by step (fool proof) guides thanks

http://www.howtobrew.com/

Read, and learn. This site, (HBT), will be a great resource as you start needing more specific information. Some good books will give you a base to launch from, though!

Best of luck on the start of your quest!

Thanks guys will have a look at them I'm buying coopers Amber tonight after work going to try that any tips?

izuel01 said:
Thanks guys will have a look at them I'm buying coopers Amber tonight after work going to try that any tips?

Relax, Don't Worry, and Have a Craft Brew :mug:

Are you refering to the cooper's un-hopped amber LME can? If so,get 3lbs of plain light DME for the boil to do hop additions. Bittering at the beginning of 60 min boil. Then flavor hop additions at,say,20 minutes left,then 12 or 15 minutes left. Then at flame out,add the remaing DME & All the LME. You'll get kighter colors & cleaner flavor this way.

Lol like a said I'm new to this and don't have a clue about hops or what to do with them I was just gna try this 1 1st and hope it goes righ an yeh I forgot the dme gna buy some today

Back