beer labels?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisinpgh

Reaction score
Fellow HB's..
I would like to create custom beer labels for my new brews but I am running into too much info via Google...can anyone clue me into what they are using for personalized labels? Any recommendations?
Thanks!

There are a few sites that have templates.
myownlabels.com
bottleyourbrand.com/custom-beer-labels
beerlabelbuilder.com

What are you looking to have on your label? There are always people on here that are willing to do them for you for a fee.

I use onlinelabels.com. They have a pack of labels that does 400 bottles, and costs $18. They print out in any printer, just use photoshop or the like to fit a label onto their template.

Easy, and they look fantastic .

If you or anyone needs help designing logos I do a lot of photoshop let me know and we could work something out.

I don't do labels for my beer, too much work, for something that dissapears too quickly, though that may change in the future. I do however, make my own Hot Sauce and sell it to local establishments. I ended up getting a vinyl printer that does car/bus/vehicle wraps/banners to do my labels. Made him a few EPS's he does them quick and has a great quality print. The Vinyl labels are more resistant to moisture, go on very easy and come off fairly easy. It was also pretty darn cheap, and I like keeping my money in the community if possible.

http://labeley.com/beer#

This site rocks. I make labels there all the time, even lets you upload images to your labels.

Here's a few I made recently on that site:

GunnerMilkStoutLabel2011.jpg

BradfordIPA.jpg

AngryKittyCreamAle2011.png

gang,
one of you sent me an inquiry to my comcast.net account
please resend, I would like to do some business.
deleted by mistake..ugh

Back