Swapping Faucets on my tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellow70cooper

Reaction score
Hello all, First I want to say thanks for all of the great info and ideas I get from all of you on this site. Now to my question, I just got my new perlicks in and I am building a two faucet tower (All I have is a tower with no accessories) I was wondering what pieces will I need to mount my perlicks and where would be best to order them. Thanks for the help in advance..

my tower is a standard two faucet set up from beverage factory with corny connectors mounted on a comercial danby kegorator.

Ahh- Easy then. Pick up a faucet wrench (any brew site has them cheap); There are typically about four little holes on the faucet ring. Make sure the air is off and pressure bleed if you have something on tap; A faucet wrench fits in one of the holes and along the surface of the ring so you can simply unscrew it. Faucet comes out; Align new perlick, and tighten the faucet ring back on. Apply CO2 test and enjoy!

Let me know if you need pictures and or links. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back