Too offensive for holidays?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPhunk

Reaction score
I admit that this is not a holiday beer but it will likely still be on tap for our Christmas party so I wanted to go with that type of theme. Is this too much? There won't be any children present so I'm thinking it's fine...
thumb2_santas-sack-57586.jpg

I'll start by saying you know your crowd better than any of us will. Personally I would get a laugh out of it, but I'm sure I'm not on the guest list. If it's going to be a bunch of friends I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it. If it's co-workers and family and they get worked up about it I'd say give them a couple and give them an exercise in loosening up. Happy Holidays!:tank:

mrkrausen said:
I'll start by saying you know your crowd better than any of us will. Personally I would get a laugh out of it, but I'm sure I'm not on the guest list. If it's going to be a bunch of friends I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it. If it's co-workers and family and they get worked up about it I'd say give them a couple and give them an exercise in loosening up. Happy Holidays!:tank:

I agree with this completely! I think it is awesome.

It seems fairly tame and subtle to me. In my opinion, if someone is offended by that, they deserve to be made to feel uncomfortable. If it's an occasion with libation, loosen up!

kaboom133 said:
It seems fairly tame and subtle to me. In my opinion, if someone is offended by that, they deserve to be made to feel uncomfortable. If it's an occasion with libation, loosen up!

Couldn't agree more,... Tell them to get the stick out of their a$$ before,you have to snap it off! :0)~

Back