What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear - but have fun with the extra brewing time.

Finishing my coffee before hitting the grocery store and the a Tired Hands trip. It's going to be a good Sunday it think! ;)

I may be heading to Tired Hands as well.. For the second day in a row.. I didn't plan on it, but it looks like they tapped Jason, the citrus ipa that I want to try.

Drinking water.
Went to Oktoberfest at a local brewery last night.
This is the only picture I ended up taking. It was too dark to take a picture of my schnitzel....

image-1137076379.jpg
Buried Hatchet Stout on nitro. So good.

TNGabe said:
I like Tired Hands! Do you have any clues on how many yeast strains he uses? I'm tempted to have one of the bottles from the last release today. The problem with 'rare' beers is it never seems like a good reason to drink. Sometimes no reason at all is good enough.

I don't know ... every time he's been there it has been so crazy busy there hasn't been a chance to talk. Good beer is a catch-22 ... you can say you'll wait for the right or special occasion but then when you think it's time you'll talk yourself out of it. I say if you're in the mood for the beer then go for it! :D

I don't know ... every time he's been there it has been so crazy busy there hasn't been a chance to talk. Good beer is a catch-22 ... you can say you'll wait for the right or special occasion but then when you think it's time you'll talk yourself out of it. I say if you're in the mood for the beer then go for it! :D

:D Might save if for when the Ithaca Old Habit from fermentNEthing (hopefully) shows up Monday. Fatherbeast, Old Habit, and Boulevard Rye on Rye would make for a fun little rye barrel beer 'tasting'.

Coffee here! Nothing till way later... although I'm going out today to get stuff for my birthday... so beer commeth!

I'm enjoying a Good People Brewing IPA on the dock of our cabin. Sundays are always too short. image-1947854245.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
Euphoric Sunshine Drip. Most excellent! And they do use two strains of yeast - their saison and a clean fermenting for IPA and APAs.

Loved that beer! Thanks for the info. So their BdG is brewed with the saison strain?

image-132578195.jpg

Finishing up the liter of blackberry Berliner from last night while my saison warms up and I mill some grain.

Holy fooooooking sheeet man dose everybody own a apple product on hear but me? When I grow up I want a apple
:eek:

I own an iPod but I never use it anymore. I now do all my music playing on my phone, which is an Android phone.

Oatmeal stout from last year. Forgot I'd named it Benedict Arnold's Oatmeal Stout until just checked it in on Untappd.

ForumRunner_20130929_135501.jpg

Having a HB John Daly. Im pretty sure I never paid attention to so many details of so many football games at the same time till you fookers started our fantasy football league.

ForumRunner_20130929_140114.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Having a HB John Daly. Im pretty sure I never paid attention to so many details of so many football games at the same time till you fookers started our fantasy football league.

I hadn't followed nfl for 4 or 5 seasons. I'm in it for the beer!

image-1166111059.jpg

Motueka/Saaz saison on a beautiful fall brew day.

Rocky Head Pale Ale, currently 2/3 of the way through the boil on my inaugural brew in the new place, an English IPA. Gas hob is so much better than our cr@ppy old electric one!

ForumRunner_20130929_191432.jpg

This is awesome, nice dank aroma with citrus/ pine/ dank on the taste. Head retention is amazing. Highly recommend picking up if you see it.

image-1698953183.jpg

Drinking water.
Went to Oktoberfest at a local brewery last night.
This is the only picture I ended up taking. It was too dark to take a picture of my schnitzel....

View attachment 151011
Buried Hatchet Stout on nitro. So good.

I think we are ok not seeing a picture of your schnitzel

Speak for yourself man! :ban:

But really, about to go kill some pints and watch some football. I've bottled my pumpkin ale using Revvy's method. Once I figured out that I was a ******* and needed to close the valve, I stopped losing beer to the floor. I filled 10 of the bottles with about an ounce of cinnamon tea. Tasting a sample seemed to suggest it would be delicious but I didn't want to commit to the whole batch.

I really need to use the dip tube idea because from a 5 gal batch I ended up with 37 12oz bottles and 3 bombers. There was a ton of trub in the fermenter, the most I've seen yet. No complaints, just want to get all the beer I can.

Onward…

Back