Hops growing opportunity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nocobrew

Reaction score
4-5 acres of outstanding vegetable ground with irrigation water north of Platteville, CO for lease. Soil is sandy and slightly acidic and has been primarily used for livestock grazing. Very little chemical has been applied to this ground and an organic certification for hops grown here may be a very real possibility within a few years. Irrigation water is 5-10 acre feet per year delivered to a central lined pond. A drip system from this pond could easily maintain a full five acres of hops. I'm willing to provide further accommodations such as use of a large shed during harvest and sharing the cost of additional windbreaks. For the entrepreneur willing to put in a trellis system and begin hop production, I will extend excellent terms which allow for a profitable long term opportunity. PM me for further contact info

Back