Caprica????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
WTF?

This pops up on netflix and I've never heard of it.

Battle Star Galactica prequel.

Watched a few minutes, wondered what the point was when we know that the **** hits the fan in 150 years.

Worth watching?

Battle Star Galactica IMHO is the finest TV show EVER.

Every episode is a full scale movie. Awesome effects, believeable, best actors in a show.

Something made by the same people sounds great, but this didn't hook me right off.

Compared to BSG it was disappointing, very slow-moving storyline but does fill is some backstory on the origins of the Cylons and the Adama family. Worth watching if you're a BSG fan, but not a must-see.

Compared to BSG it was disappointing, very slow-moving storyline but does fill is some backstory on the origins of the Cylons and the Adama family. Worth watching if you're a BSG fan, but not a must-see.

Thanks. Not what I was hoping to hear, but what I feared.

Really enjoying Breaking Bad.

They cancelled it before it could really get its legs I think. There was supposed to be another series, Blood and Chrome, but that apparently isn't ever going to happen.

Caprica is completely different than BSG, but somehow gives you a familiar feeling when you watch it. It's kind of slow, but I enjoyed it.

I liked it... It wasn't set 150 years before BSG, more like 60-70 (a few years before Adama was born).

They did wrap up the show in the final episode. I do wish it had gone longer, but I also think it's better to end a show on a good note, than to drag it along for x more years and have it degrade.

I also think that they could come up with another series based in the same universe without too much issue. We'll just have to wait and see if it ever comes about. Hopefully, we won't need to wait another 30 years before it comes out. :eek:

I watched the pilot and maybe a regular episode or two...

But it didn't hook me and I started up BSG for a second time around.

It was not very good. I think they are doing another prequel series soon that sounds more promising.

I liked it... It wasn't set 150 years before BSG, more like 60-70 (a few years before Adama was born).

They did wrap up the show in the final episode. I do wish it had gone longer, but I also think it's better to end a show on a good note, than to drag it along for x more years and have it degrade.

I also think that they could come up with another series based in the same universe without too much issue. We'll just have to wait and see if it ever comes about. Hopefully, we won't need to wait another 30 years before it comes out. :eek:

Adama was alive in Caprica...he was the little kid that went with his gangster uncle was he not?

Adama was alive in Caprica...he was the little kid that went with his gangster uncle was he not?

Nope... That was the first son. He was killed towards the end (or in the final episode, I forget which). Bill Adama (the one from BSG) was born later, as shown in the final episode. If you missed that one, watch it.

I thought the kid with his gansta uncle was "Bill" Adama from BSG (even though he was called William, I believe). Turns out he wasn't.

Nope... That was the first son. He was killed towards the end (or in the final episode, I forget which). Bill Adama (the one from BSG) was born later, as shown in the final episode. If you missed that one, watch it.

I thought the kid with his gansta uncle was "Bill" Adama from BSG (even though he was called William, I believe). Turns out he wasn't.

Ah ok. Yeah they name must have thrown me.

Latest posts

Back