Apartment sized/limited space kegging

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billf2112

Reaction score
Let me try this again.

Please read this whole post, there is only one question being asked, but comments directly about the topic would be nice. I am not looking for a debate on bottling or full sized kegging to mini kegging. Simply ideas about mini kegging.

I am looking to see if there is interest in a mini kegerator system that can tap more than one keg at a time. It would benefit those with limited space and cannot fit a larger kegerator, those who brew smaller batches and of course those who are sick of bottling.

I have found plans for force carbing mini kegs and feel it can be done in a mini fridge possible a 1.7 or 2 5 cubic foot unit (the tiny guys). Looking over the plans most people had so many questions. I thought, why not put together kits so all the end user needs to get is the fridge and co2. The kits would include detailed instructions for the fridge conversion. Cost would be much lower than a full sized kegerator, but still not cheap.

So I tried a thread yesterday and it got off course. I am simply asking one question. Would you be interested in a kit like this? Productive comments and ideas to furthet the mini kegging idea would be cool.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back