Re:Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCBrewer

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been gone due to a surgery I underwent and have just now gotten back on my feet and sorted out my affairs.

I'd like to say hello again to everyone.

If anyone knows of the fellow in San Antonio Texas that was doing kegs for a while and selling on HBT please let me know if he is still around, I need to finish some business I started with him before I went under the knife.

Other than that, Next up is SWMBO slayer.

Cheers,

CCBrewer

Hello all, I have been gone due to a surgery I underwent and have just now gotten back on my feet and sorted out my affairs.

I'd like to say hello again to everyone.

If anyone knows of the fellow in San Antonio Texas that was doing kegs for a while and selling on HBT please let me know if he is still around, I need to finish some business I started with him before I went under the knife.

Other than that, Next up is SWMBO slayer.

Cheers,

CCBrewer

I wondered what happened to you! I'm glad you're back! I'm not sure who you were doing business with, but Trevino sounds familiar to me. Maybe that's his last name? Or his HBT Id? I don't really remember, but I know "Trevino" is somehow part of his name. Because I like Justin Trevino, weirdly enough, and haven't seen Justin T. in over a year but I remember the guy with the kegs and his name was similar.

I drink you know. :drunk: That's the best I could do.

Anyway, now that you're alive again- can we get together in February? Can I invite myself over for a brewday or just a beer?

I think I want to stop in at Specs, and do a CC day. I'll be in CC a couple of times to pick a family member up at the airport over President's Day weekend, so that probably won't work, but another time? (I'm picking him up at the airport on Friday at 5 PM and taking him back on Tuesday, so I'm tied up with him all weekend). Otherwise, I'm free in Feb and the first half of March!

rtrevino i just sent him a pm with my cell phone number and a explination.

he still has a keg of mine i dropped off before I got hurt. i only have an old cellphone number. his account is still active as of today.

no worries, sure girl more than welcome ill pm you my cell number.

I was just kinda browsing through the page and came across this thread. I have a question for you CC Brewer. I will be down in Corpus next week for vacation and while Im there I also plan on giving my brother lessons to get started brewing and brew an extract or partial mash with him. I am originally from there and the way I remember it, it hasnt always been know as the place that has everything, so you would help me out a ton if you could tell me where to get supplies, or a LHBS. Street directions of CC and surrounding areas fine, I still remember where everything is. I hope you can help, and thanks!

Latest posts

Back