Anyone have DVDs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankfurtvr4

Reaction score
I am looking for brewing related DVDs to watch while deployed. I will purchase them and pay for shipping to APO AE 09355. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

I am looking more for documentaries or instructional videos (not for new brewers) to watch while I am here.

Thanks,

B

I have a copy of beer wars I can send to you...Just pay for shipping. I also may be able to put the Ocean side ale works on bloomberg that just aired this past week.

Let me know if I can help, and thanks for serving.

I'll talk to my friend that works at my LHBS and see if I can snag some copy's of some of there videos. Im interested in watching them as well.

I will check with the Post office and let you know how much for shipping...I feel bad charging you anything else since I didn't exactly pay for them.

Although if you make a killer brew try and remember to return the favor, I'll pay shipping you just send me a bottle.

Look out for a PM within the next day or so.

Will do, I can send you my Frankenstien barley wine if it isn't rocket fuel when I get back.

Within the next week or so I will be getting "Historic Pubs of Dublin", and "beer Nutz" dics 1-2. Im still hunting for more...

DVD's are cheap when sent in sleeves, even cheaper if you cram a few together in a CD case. I think it's $1.97 if I remember correctly. That's 2009 dollars.

The internet says it's $1.81 for a CD case. I remember it being $1.97 last year in real life at the post office. It does have to be in special CD shipping type envelope though, for that rate. I just remember from having to mail out alot for the band. No reason to paypal $1.97, or let's say you send two because you can only fit so many into a CD case. Use an old cracked one, so you don't have to worry about bubble wrap that makes it pricier.

Thanks for the info...I usually send out large quantities of DVD's for businesses, thats when it gets pricey. I probably end up putting multiple discs in a hard shell cases because I wouldn't want him to receive the things looking like a broken mirror.

What kind of band/music do you play...I have a small studio at my house. Currently recording my dads Polka music right now but produce my own stuff as well.

Latest posts

Back