where do i get labels?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbydigital

Reaction score
:fro: i never labelleed yyet,...i got this sticker paper..
its a reg size paper ...then it just peels off.... i print a few on page,
and then cut them out, kinda annoying.... and i dont know if they really stick

what do u use?
jetss.gif

I don't get too crazy with my labels. I shoot for functionality over pretty. The information I want on the label is the name of the beer, when it was brewed and when it was bottled. I use and Avery label as well, can't recall the number but it's maybe two inches tall and 3-4 inches wide. Big enough to include all the info but cheap enough that I don't feel like I'm wasting money on labels. I think I can get 250 or so for around $6 at Office Depot and they print just fine on the small laser I have at home.

I probably can't dissuade you, But I only mark my caps. Labels are a pain in the butt to get off if you re-use bottles. I use stamps(ink) on my caps. I have found this great water resistant ink that can be used on bottles too. The problem with stamps on the bottle is that the beer must be light enough to see the stamp.
On the cap it works great. My latest one is a spider web that looks really cool on the cap. I did it in red ink on a brass cap. I then stamped the name of the beer over that. It actually looks really good on a plain bottle.

Hey guys, after graduating this last May, I joined the family business, ABS Envelope & Business Systems in Nashville. www.abssite.com

We represent a great number of companies that supply custom printed labels..

If anyone would like more info.. PM me or just write on this post..

The labels I get are the easy remove kind so there's no scrubbing or anything to clean the bottles, they just peel right off. But if they do stick for some reason a soak in Oxyclean for a night will clear it up.

aekdbbop...can we order blank, printer-friendly labels through you? If so, what sizes do you have available and at what price?

Latest posts

Back