NHC full? within one hour?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was a little late trying to register, and I'm "waitlisted" for the full conference. That was FAST!

I did sign up for Friday/Saturday, though, and I was considering judging anyway on Thursday so it's not really that bad.

If anybody else was considering going, sign up NOW!

Is that what was going on? I tried to get on their site to look at the pub discounts and it was slammed and wouldn't load at all. Wasn't paying attention to NHC since it's too far of a trip.

Yep! It's far for me, too, but I'll fly this time.

NHC 2014 is "only" a 8 hour drive so I'll drive to that one, and be able to bring beer and stuff.

Yoop, if it makes you feel better, I had to go on the waitlist last year as well. I had my tickets within two weeks.

I'll see you at NHC 2014!

Yeah, I was waiting to register at 2:57pm. Couldn't even get the site to load. Then one of the folks from my homebrew club found the link through the site facilitating the registration.

I was so tempted because of how close to me it is, but I really can't plan so far ahead right now. Hell, I haven't even been able to brew lately.

For future reference, you can cancel with full refund for a while. i.e. this year it is before April 1 you can cancel with full refund. Now, that may still be too far ahead for you to feel like you could plan for it, but it does give you some wiggle room.

Back