CO2 Refill - Boulder Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LiquorMart
1750 15th Street
Corner of 15th & Canyon
Boulder, CO 80302

Refill is under $20

Im in longmont and take mine to the LiquorMart here off Ken Pratt I did a google search and found this one in Boulder...Never been there but website shows $16 for refill

LiquorMart
1750 15th Street
Corner of 15th & Canyon
Boulder, CO 80302

Refill is under $20

Im in longmont and take mine to the LiquorMart here off Ken Pratt I did a google search and found this one in Boulder...Never been there but website shows $16 for refill

I'll have to call them and check. I thought they only did exchanges but you are right their site says refill. Thanks.

There's an Airgas off of 30th south of Valmont - behind where Tire Source used to be.

EDIT: if they won't refill then Wagner Welding Supply in Longmont certainly will.

I just found this hydro grow shop in Louisville exchanges 20lb tanks for $12.95... ahhh colorado.. http://victoryhydro.com/co2-price-reduced-12-95-refills

Makes me want to replace my 5lb with a 20lb...

Jasper that is a great find I decided to bite the bullet and move up to a 20lb from a 5lb!

Here is the list of what I have found so far:

Liquor Mart - Boulder: 5lb exchanges only

Airgas - Boulder: 5lb, 10lb & 20lb exchanges only

Wagner Welding Supply - Longmont: Walk in exchanges or drop off refills. They have 20lb on hand for exchanges and a 20lb exchange/refill is $12.95.

For me it looks like Victory Hydro is the place since it's here in Louisville.

Just heard back from Airgas and they stock steel and aluminum tanks and they are $17.58 for a 20# tank.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but do any of you run a nitro setup? If so, where would you recommend filling nitro cylinders? The places I've talked to in Fort Collins only do exchanges.

There are both Airgas & General Air locations in Fort Collins. I don't know if they do refills but you could try them:

Thanks! I've talked with both of them, and they only do exchanges. Which I may eventually have to settle on, but since I already own a cylinder, I'm hoping to find someplace that can fill it. Though I'm new to nitro, so perhaps it's not common to fill those?

There's an Airgas off of 30th south of Valmont - behind where Tire Source used to be.

EDIT: if they won't refill then Wagner Welding Supply in Longmont certainly will.

I like wagner welding. I go there for co2 tank swaps and propane refills.
But they don't like to do co2 refills. At least they gave me a hard
time when I tried to get my tank refilled.

Back