Rabbit vs. Snake

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoobarb

Reaction score
Rabbit vs.Snake. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ez5QPW-ku4"]See how it turns out.[/ame]

We have three rabbits in the house and two of them are this mean. The rabbit in the video probably had young that she was protecting and any animal protecting its young is capable of anything.

Flyin' Lion said:
We have three rabbits in the house and two of them are this mean. The rabbit in the video probably had young that she was protecting and any animal protecting its young is capable of anything.

see, now I'm just thinking that was a little bi*tch @55 snake

Being in danger of getting F'ed up brings out amazing things in all of us. The animal kingdom is a strange place. A customer of mine was telling me today about a badass otter at his marina pulling a dascheund off the dock and mauling him significantly ( 300 stitches). Same otter tried to pull a black lab off another dock a few minutes later. Just when you thought it was safe to go back near the water...

sudsmonkey said:
Being in danger of getting F'ed up brings out amazing things in all of us. The animal kingdom is a strange place. A customer of mine was telling me today about a badass otter at his marina pulling a dascheund off the dock and mauling him significantly ( 300 stitches). Same otter tried to pull a black lab off another dock a few minutes later. Just when you thought it was safe to go back near the water...
This story sounds like it has promise as a SciFi channel original movie!

That's f-ing awesome. Not even the Holy Hand Grenade could handle that rabbit. Of course, that's how I have my attack bunnies trained.

Latest posts

Back