Just got done bottling...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snyklez

Reaction score
23 bottles of a robust porter. I racked 3 gallons onto bourbon soaked oak chips to sit for 10 days. Taking a break, then going back in to clean everything up.

Sunday I bottled 62 bottles of Bad Santa. I tasted samples and they were wonderful. This hobby isn't easy, but it sure is fun. I tell you all this because no one in my house cares. Ha ha.

23 bottles of a robust porter. I racked 3 gallons onto bourbon soaked oak chips to sit for 10 days. Taking a break, then going back in to clean everything up.

Sunday I bottled 62 bottles of Bad Santa. I tasted samples and they were wonderful. This hobby isn't easy, but it sure is fun. I tell you all this because no one in my house cares. Ha ha.

Time to find a stray dog that like beer! He'll drink the bucket dregs and at least stare at you wanting more beer while you talk about how much you love brewing.

Back