Liquid line QD O ring help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edcculus

Reaction score
I use cobra taps on my kegs. Every other batch, I like to take the whole line, including the tap and QD apart for good cleaning. I lost the O ring that goes in the liquid QD. Stupidly, I thought if I put it back together tight I'd be fine. Well, it didn't make a great seal, and the constant pressure forced about 3.5 gallons of my Smoked Porter out of the QD into my kegerator...yea sucks.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement O ring without replacing the entire QD?

download the catalog from http://foxxequipment.com/, it is a great reference for beer related parts. I would also just take another one apart and go to hardware store to see if you can match it up.

You're talking about the very fragile flat washer that goes under the cap right? It's more of a washer than oring, but you might be able to get a seal with the right oring.

I did the same thing, they easily go down the drain. I used a oring temporarily, but the original is a square o-ring. I ordered 100 of them at McMaster Carr part #AS568-013s
4061T159

Great! Yea, I'm not too technical when it comes to names of parts. I guess in my mind I was thinking rubber=o ring. Just ordered. Now I'll never run out!

Did you order the square ones? Cuz at Mcmaster you have to specify round oring or square.

Latest posts

Back