Clearing the Air About Homebrews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barneygumble

Reaction score
I just gotta vent about this. Homebrews and micro/craft brews too. I dont know what else to say so I'll just let 'er rip.

Use a secondary and if you bottle, pour into a glass. Cuts down on the amount of trub you drink.

This is kinda a spoof thread. But yeah, I secondary. I cold crash with gelatin, and keg.

Just homebrew is generally unfiltered, as are many craft brews. The yeasties are mostly gone, but not all, and they are still alive, just sleeping...

I just had to let this out.

Women don't have those issues, as everyone knows that women don't have a gasitude. But I can see how some guys could have some issues. I've had friends who I adore but I can't stand downwind of them when they are drinking beer.

Incidentally, lschiavo (from this forum) was over yesterday and had his phone with him. Apparently he's got it set on "vibrate" and when he bent over to work on my brewstand, I thought he was passing gas and I was too polite to say anything the first couple of times.

Finally, I realized it was his phone. Then I told him. He just laughed. Guys laugh at stuff like that. :drunk:

His phone. The dog. The cat. Barking spiders. Leather chairs. Stepped on a frog. The geese sure are riled up. Yeah. Anything but a woman fart. Please, anything but a woman fart. Pee-yew :cross:

I have to break into this again. Excuse me.

Wimminz dont fart. They silently walk away from all that. No way they just peeled the wallpaper and killed the goldfish after a night of a few microbrews at the brew pub.

Went to Bells yesterday for lunch. The Oberon was about as clear and a mixture of orange juice and milk. Apparently they are having a hard time keeping up with demand??

Any rate, later I was so gassy I could have driven the Durango home on my flatulence!

If we can make alternative fuel out of the methane produced by cows, there is absolutely no reason I can think of, other than profit margin, that we can't harness the raw power of human farts. Some of you science types need to get on that.

If we can make alternative fuel out of the methane produced by cows, there is absolutely no reason I can think of, other than profit margin, that we can't harness the raw power of human farts. Some of you science types need to get on that.

I actually started work on this same concept. The problem was that the collection tube kept getting plugged...

And people at work were always interrupting me by asking "What's that thing attached to your chair?"

I'm going to have to repeat the advice given in countless threads here. Tie a sanitized hop bag to one end of the tube.

I mean hell, Homer, do a search! N00b! :fro:
I actually started work on this same concept. The problem was that the collection tube kept getting plugged...

And people at work were always interrupting me by asking "What's that thing attached to your chair?"

Went to Bells yesterday for lunch. The Oberon was about as clear and a mixture of orange juice and milk. Apparently they are having a hard time keeping up with demand??

Any rate, later I was so gassy I could have driven the Durango home on my flatulence!

Yup, no filtering. If its not filtered, and not pasteurized, its a bomb in the making. Hell even the BMC's will produce that effect. Now what brewers everywhere need to do is stop filtering and pasteurizing. Once you have worked out the "kinks" in your design, we have a renewable fuel source that can power the world!

Women don't have those issues, as everyone knows that women don't have a gasitude. But I can see how some guys could have some issues. I've had friends who I adore but I can't stand downwind of them when they are drinking beer.

Incidentally, lschiavo (from this forum) was over yesterday and had his phone with him. Apparently he's got it set on "vibrate" and when he bent over to work on my brewstand, I thought he was passing gas and I was too polite to say anything the first couple of times.

Finally, I realized it was his phone. Then I told him. He just laughed. Guys laugh at stuff like that. :drunk:

the way i heard it was that single women don't fart.
they don't have an a*hole till they're married.

Back