Cinder Block Brewing - Olathe, KS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I'm one of the brewers and the founder of Cinder Block Brewery. We're looking to open in the August to October time frame and will be located in North Kansas City. I have to say from a brewing perspective I grew up in this forum learning everything I possibly could. This place was a wealth of knowledge that helped me grow my skills and it contributed to my out of control homebrewing. We all start out as a homebrewers so I want to let you know that our doors will always be open for questions. We'll do anything to help out the homebrewing community. Beer is an experience and its up to you to choose what you would like it to be. If its hot day and I need a Berliner Weiss ... (I LOVE BUGS) or a cold winter and I need Belgian Quad. These beers provide you that experience and that's what I hope we can bring to Kansas City. A new experience which is full flavored ... and little wild.

Nice to meet you, Bryce! Good luck with the new brewery and I look forward to stopping by once you open up and trying your brews. Not sure why I thought you were locating in Olathe...maybe I saw it somewhere on the internet? Not sure.

Can't wait to visit this place. I live just down the street.
Anything predictions on an opening day?

Also looking forward to visiting and tasting some new brews. Good luck.

Back