Anyone need a Google+ Invite?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intrevix

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been messing around with G+ for a few days and thought it would be pretty cool to have some sort of Homebrewer Circle.

So, here I am... any of you guys out there interested in a G+ invite?

Google's allowing you to register your invites in spurts, so if you've already been invited you just need to keep on heading over to https://plus.google.com until you get the signup screen.

Please do not post your emails in this thread, just give me a PM.

Cheers! :mug:

Just emptied it, but they keep coming! Just post in this thread and I'll PM you for your address.

I won't be passing out invites to those who *just* registered (I know, I'm a newbie too) or who aren't active on the boards as I only have a limited number- sorry.

For those of you who are wondering if G+ is all it's cracked up to be, I'd say that it is, however, because of the very limited testing that they're doing (which is a good idea, instead of crashing the bloody thing) it's a fairly lonely place at the moment.

:mug:

Just a friendly reminder (not an implication, not even a suggestion that this is the case, but simply a reminder) that handing over your email address to anyone you are not personally familiar with carries with it certain risks.

Not trying to diminish a kind gesture, just want to put it out there. :mug:

Just a friendly reminder (not an implication, not even a suggestion that this is the case, but simply a reminder) that handing over your email address to anyone you are not personally familiar with carries with it certain risks.

Not trying to diminish a kind gesture, just want to put it out there. :mug:
I agree with you. I don't understand facebook or G+ but I do understand posting on the internet.

I just Pm'd you before reading that you are out. My bad! i would like one if you get more though. Thanks

Looks like I can give invites.. PM me your emails addresses and I'll send an invite.

I don't think anyone has any invites left, but I'll go ahead and put out a request. I'll return the favor and pass a few along to HBTers when I get some.

Edit: PM for my email address.

I had another friend invite me earlier today and have started playing with it. Is there a homebrewers circle yet?

I like the idea of Google+ I was just invited today, but one thing I have't figured out yet is this. Can you post on a friends "page, profile, wall" whats ever its called.

it seems its only one sided as in you have to share a photo, link, comment, and then those whom you have shared with can comment on it.

-=Jason=-

little tip, to "mention" some one in a comment just type @ or + and begin to type their name.

-=Jason=-

If I get any invites, I'll also send out to people from this thread. Please add me on G+ if you have it already, PM me for info.

Back