cool DFH/Epic video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stageseven

Reaction score
I follow Luke from Epic Brewing in NZ on twitter, and a few hours ago he posted this video of him and Sam Calagione from Dogfish talking about a collaboration they just brewed on Sunday. I got to meet Luke at Dogfish a few months back, and spent a few hours talking beer with him. Apparently he's going to be one of the brewers featured in the upcoming show on Discovery called BREWED with Sam as the host. Anyway, here's the video. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
They sound like a couple of dudes talking on a HBT tread haha :p

Lol, yeah. There were 2 big things that I got that I thought were just awesome. One was that I saw even on a commercial level, they got together and sat down to cut the tops off all the fruit by hand. Makes me feel a lot better about having to zest a bunch of oranges last week! The other part was when they were talking about the craft beer community, and how even though normally a lot of breweries would be considered competitors, they can still work together to come out with something, and it ends up helping them both. It really seems like such a rare thing to find an industry where people actually want to work together without even necessarily thinking about profit margins and such.

Back