Prescription beer label...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxiderush

Reaction score
I have been trying to come up with labels for my beer, as well as a brewery name. I have been using the 1 in by 1.5 inch tags on a string from walmart, with the beer type, and on the other side DRINK ME, from alice and wonderland. I was looking online a while ago and saw a logo that was made to look just like a doctors script. It had something like injest 120z daily. Dose anyone remember it? it was in a beer magazines contest as a runner up. I have been trying really hard to come up with a brewery name, and the only one i really like is irregular pulse brewing. Theres another guy here with that name, but his brewery name is different, and imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I want to design something with that name, and label design. Anyone remember the label, or have the ability to copy and paste something together?

I want to eventually silkscreen my labels on my bottles, i have a silkscreen setup, and just need to build up a frame to roll the bottle along with the silk. Would this look terrible as a white paint on brown bottle label?

Alright, i found the pic i was referencing.

19-2.jpg

Back