What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First kolshe thought it was a dud I had 6 24's int the fridge 4 2 months ran out of beer cracked one open and was pleasantly surprised

Kölsch. Just tapped yesterday after 2 months of lagering. Beautiful indeed. Through in some leftover aroma hops at the last minute and glad I did!

After many weeks of waiting, I am finally getting to try Heretic Evil Twin. It is a very nice, hoppy Red. I can't wait to try the other 2 beers in my variety pack.

My Belgian Quad I brewed about a year ago.

I waited a while to try the first bottle. I only drink a few each month and it's way better now than when I first tried it back in November.

A bomber of my Belgian wit. This one's getting to be a few months old now and even in the unrefrigerated bottles the yeast is mostly flocced out, so I probably ought to go ahead and mow through my last case of it in the next couple weeks. Besides, I need the bottles ;)

A secondary sample of my cascade ale, gonna be a nice summer beer.

image-1676307830.jpg

Saranac Adirondack lager... I'm waiting for my belgian strong ale and scottish ale to get some carbonation! I bottled them so hopefully by the end of the month :)

I'll be drinking a Left Handed 400 Pound Monkey IPA in about 2 hours (I'm still at work). I may have a sample of my amber ale out of the bottling bucket while I bottle it tonight also.

Widmer Hef... and I too need the bottles... because I'm gonna be brewin' my a$$ off for the next several weeks in prep for summer. Its really a win-win - I get to drink beer, and then fill the bottles back up with whatever I desire!

Brewers best dunkel...the last of my first home brew. Have done 4 more since January. The worm has turned!

2012 La Folie. Honestly, I'm not impressed. Kind of one dimensional. I suppose I could be pushed to pick up another bottle, age it a year or two and reevaluate.

Latest posts

Back