War is not the answer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet!
I never had road rage untill i moved to Virginia. They dont have a fast lane here or a slow lane, or a passing lane. So you have 18 wheeler trucks doing 40 in a 55 and your forced to pass them on the right where they have a big ole blind spot.Or worse yet youll have a dump truck in the left lane going the same speed as one in the right, so you cant pass either of them. Ill never understand people that drive UNDER the speed limit either, whats that about? Not just little old ladies either, its usually the big expensive hemi's or 'triton' v8 type suv's, they are the slowest things on the road! (probably because the drivers cant aford to step on the peddle) If your driving in Jersey or NY and your in the fast lane going like 70 and a car comes up behind you flashing its highbeams it means "move the f*** over into the sissy lane" and you do just that. Ive tried flashing my lights to people here and they just give you the one finger salute...nice. And people on cell phones-dont get me started!
ok i feel better now...

Comm Nazis blocked the video.

Bjorn Borg said:
sweet!
I never had road rage untill i moved to Virginia. They dont have a fast lane here or a slow lane, or a passing lane. So you have 18 wheeler trucks doing 40 in a 55 and your forced to pass them on the right where they have a big ole blind spot.Or worse yet youll have a dump truck in the left lane going the same speed as one in the right, so you cant pass either of them. Ill never understand people that drive UNDER the speed limit either, whats that about? Not just little old ladies either, its usually the big expensive hemi's or 'triton' v8 type suv's, they are the slowest things on the road! (probably because the drivers cant aford to step on the peddle) If your driving in Jersey or NY and your in the fast lane going like 70 and a car comes up behind you flashing its highbeams it means "move the f*** over into the sissy lane" and you do just that. Ive tried flashing my lights to people here and they just give you the one finger salute...nice. And people on cell phones-dont get me started!
ok i feel better now...

Don't get me started......

Back