Kegs in North Jersey?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eps2103

Reaction score
I'm interested in obtaining a few Sankey kegs to build out a three vessel system but I am having trouble locating some. I've checked CL regularly and I've called a few metal scrap yards, beer distributors and local breweries but I have not been able to turn anything up.

Any advice on specific places in Northern Jersey where you've had success?

I just picked up 2 off ebay little expensive but seems as if I was down the same road as you. If you can wait you will find some sooner or later but here in Pa I was told by a scrap yard guy its illegal for them to buy kegs

Peerless is the other big player up here. I would try both. Sorry I don't have any contacts at either, but maybe somebody could point you in the right direction at least. May also want to try Anheuser Busch in Newark, the brewery. Yuenglling plant is not too far of a drive either. Let us know how you make out, I may want to buy one myself.

Back