How many Carboys do you have.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many carboys do you have?

• 4 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
2, 6.5 g carboys paid $25 for both at an antique shop. new and still in the styrofoam.
2, 5 g carboys bought at the HBS for about $24 each

Just bottled 15g. Have 25g going in secondaries. Just brewed up 15 gallons and put to primary. One of the 5g batches in secorndary is just about ready to bottle. Brewing like mad and utilizing every bit of my equipment trying to gain back from my holiday losses. Planning to reuse my yeast from these batches and save a few bucks on some future brews.:p

1 6.5
2 6
3 5

plus my bro garbaged picked two 14 gallon glass jugs that used to have some sorta chemicals in them... don't know if we'll be able to get them clean though

One 6.5 gal. and three 5 gal. glass carboys. All purchased from the LHBS except for one of the 5 gal., which was donated.

Only one right now but soon to be four. I think I mentioned in another post that my wife's grandfather recently quit making homemade wine. He said he'd sell me his 10 gallon SS pot for $30 and three 5 gal. carboys for $10 each. I haven't had a chance to see what else he has but I'll bet he's got a lot of other nick-nacks I can score on the cheap. :)

AHU

Currently I am at 1 6.5 Gal and 1 5 Gal. I will probably be picking up another 2 5 gal and another 6.5 Gal here shortly. So far all have been purchased at the LHBS from 22-25$. I was looking in the classifieds the other day and some guy is selling all his home brew equipement for $80. I left him a message to see what he has but no responce yet.

1 - 6.5
1 - 6
2 - 5

I primary in the 6.5 and 6 and secondary in the 5's. I wish I never got the 6 :mad: and had two 6.5 and four 5g and I'd probably be set. I am up to 4 cornies now though ;)

6 x 5 gallon Carboys
6 x 5 gallon Teardrops
5 x 3 gallon Carboys
27 x 1 gallon clear demijons
12 x 1 gallon brown demijons

:)

I have 3. Two 5 gallon and one 3 gallon. I still use my plastic buckets for primaries. And I have two of them.

Back