Looking 4 Zombie Dust in San Diego

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austynn

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Live in San Diego and am looking to try some Zombie Dust and share with friends. I am also very much looking for some 120 minute ipa. I have access to all the San Diego brews, as well as most of socal, Russian River, Heretic, etc.

I've got four bottles of zombie dust left and it is amazing, also have pride and joy (underrated great pale ale) gumballhead, and alpha king, I would love to try some pliny or any of the Russian river sours, let me know what you would like to trade. Email me at Richard dot drawdy at gmail dot com

I've got four bottles of zombie dust left and it is amazing, also have pride and joy (underrated great pale ale) gumballhead, and alpha king, I would love to try some pliny or any of the Russian river sours, let me know what you would like to trade. Email me at Richard dot drawdy at gmail dot com

Richard,

if the OP doesn't trade with you, I'd be interested in trading for some of your zombie dust. I can get all the RR stuff that's bottled.

Okay send me an email with the offer And your address. I am interested in the supplification, consecration, and Pliny the elder if you had Access to any of those that would be awesome. The op hasn't responded yet so first come first serve these pale ales are best fresh!

Latest posts

Back