I like beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave-m

Reaction score
I can't really explain it. The beer gods have converted me to their wicked ways. I drink beer, I make beer, I want to make glove to beer. If beer was a woman I would marry it and become it's love slave. I thought about going to the 12 step program but then I realized that those people are just a bunch of quitters. I want to hang with people that share my passions. If you're not in it for the long haul then why bother at all?

I blame my friend Scott. It his fault really. I was just sorta messing around with this "homebrewing" hobby that someone told me about and Scott (with out even considering the consequenses) started "tutoring" me. He showed me how to make beer vastly superior to most of the crap available at the store. Now I'm hooked. I need therapy.

"Tastes Great. Make women appear more attractive, and makes a person virtually invulnerable to criticism. Alcohol is a way of life!! Alcohol is my way of life and I aim to keep it!!" Homer Simpson :ban:

"Mississippi Mud Clone"

Maybe you should post the recipe in the Recipe forum? I would be interested in seeing it. :)

and I been brewing bare handed.... maybe that acounts for burning whenever I brew....maybe if I used Iodofore instead of bleach....what? healthy keegles don't smell like fish?...or have leaky cracks...

Latest posts

Back