God Damn I'm Bored

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swifty

Reaction score
How many of you all do this **** for lack of something better? Dont get me wrong... I enjoy brewing, making wine, making cider and all the stuff.. but, if it was this or geeting the **** outta town n shootin somethin; no doubt i'd be doing that! God damn I hate living in town away from my stomping grounds.

Thoughts?

I'm on here most days during work, which can be boring. There are TONS of things I'd rather be doing, but I do like my job. I'd be bored with many of my hobbies if I had to do them every day.

I have no imagination and no money. I'm bored as hell. I'll cheer up on payday, when I can buy some brewing ingredients. Then I'll have no more money. Repeat, ad nauseam.

Personally, I sit in a fabric box for 8 hours a day, and am only asked to do something for 1 of those hours. That task is usually something I have never been trained on or has never been discussed, and I have to try to figure out how to get it done. If it is done improperly, I'm obviously an idiot.

If it wasnt for this forum I'd be a crazy person.

Hmmm. Lots of weirdo's here. Not sure who you are referring to. Laughing Gnome was pretty out there too.

Back