hello from az

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leaf

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to these forums, but not new to brewing!
I have at least 20 ag brews under my belt from brewing off and on for 7 years, and recently got back into it again. I'm a little more interested now in yeast, grain flavors, and hop varieties in all aspects of bittering, flavoring and aroma. Designing Great Beers by Ray Daniels is kinda my homebrew bible right now.

Last beer I brewed was a little off the norm for me. I had used some Orval dregs to start a culture then transferred that to a starter. Ended up making my first belgian beer ever, and technically first time using brett. only brewed up a 1g batch though since I'm not a huge belgian fan... yet. Its only on its 9th day in primary.

I've been lurking these forums for a while, but finally signed up to see what I was missing. Pretty cool place ya'll have here!
cheers!
:mug:
-Raman aka leaf

May as well test out the gallery system...
Heres the orval clone

also have this in primary... ale to the chief (first time using honey)

my favorite part of the brewday... getting the wort chilled, aerated, and pitched. Go yeasties!! :)

Back