Back in the saddle!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfbrewer

Reaction score
I finally had a chance to brew today. It's been a few months since i've been able to do it and it felt great to get back in the groove. The brewday went off without any major hitches, although I did have a minor boilover. I nailed my gravity on my IPA and came in over the mark on my Brown but it'll be fine.

I am also using my new Son of Fermentation Chiller that I just built. I built the 38DD version that can be found on wortomatic.com. So far it is working great and the beers are already showing signs of fermentation.

Anyway, I was just stoked to be brewing again and wanted to share.

Cheers

congrats. My last 2 were the first in about a year. I now am trying to brew at least once a month. I want to get 2 done before July 22nd, when my next little girl arrives.

Congratulations on the new addition! I've got two little boys, they're great but they make it hard to find time for brewing sometimes. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. Congratulations again.

Cheers

Back