Need help: Source for extra Jets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawdustguy

Reaction score
I installed two 10 jet natural gas ring burners in my rig. The first one went fine but good old fumble fingers me dropped the second as I was installing it and broke off two jet tips at the casting. I was able to get the threads out of the cast iron ring pretty easily and ran a tap thru so the threads are fine. What is not so easy is finding replacement the jet tips. Does ayone have a beat on where I can purchase a couple spares? I have the one I installed intact working pretty well by adjusting the regulator build into the Honeywell intermittent pilot valve. Thank you for any assistance you can render.

Dunno what shipping will cost you...but I ordered my 23 nozzle burners from here and they were fine. $.79 for each nozzle isnt bad. http://www.cpapc.com/store/Round-Nozzle-For-Jet-Burners-P2364C0.aspx

Thank you very much! Great find! They are tuff to find and the price is great! I need them so whatever shipping is I will pay it. Do you know if they are the same nozzles that are on the 10 tip burner? I would assume so. At that price I will buy a Dozen and keep them as spares.

Back