A turning point in our marriage...................

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just heard Bob talking to the dog. The dog expects a treat after dinner each night, but we had given him one earlier so I said, "No, don't give him anything tonight". We're in South Texas, so Bob and the dog walked out the door onto the deck outside to sit and I heard him explaining that, "SWiMBO said that you already had a treat, and you can't have another".

That's right. Bob just called me "SWMBO"! HAHAHAHAHA!

Ha! So will SWMBO be your new HBT name? So many thoughts come to mind but to tired to type. That's funny Yoop, just funny!

P'shaw.

Yoop, we've seen your leather getup; if there ever was a she who *MUST* be obeyed, it's you!

Speaking of which, I'm really getting sick of ol' #52 there in your avatar.

I just heard Bob talking to the dog. The dog expects a treat after dinner each night, but we had given him one earlier so I said, "No, don't give him anything tonight". We're in South Texas, so Bob and the dog walked out the door onto the deck outside to sit and I heard him explaining that, "SWiMBO said that you already had a treat, and you can't have another".
How many years did it take for Bob to accept it?:D

Enjoy Texas,
ClaudiusB

P'shaw.

Yoop, we've seen your leather getup; if there ever was a she who *MUST* be obeyed, it's you!

Jeez, let us enjoy the championship, willya???

The dominatrix will be back eventually.............right?

P'shaw.

Suck it up, Dude. I was pretty sick of Tom Brady, now that you mention it.

Jeez, let us enjoy the championship, willya???

The dominatrix will be back eventually.............right?

Oh, heck yeah. I'm getting WAY too many PMs where people are calling me "sir" and "bro".

Suck it up, Dude. I was pretty sick of Tom Brady, now that you mention it.

Let's be clear. I have never, ever had a Tom Brady avatar. Never.

Now, has Walker? Yup.

Dataz? Bet your ass.

Why? Dumbasses bet against the Patriots.

Tell me you don't love Myron Pryor beating the snot out of ol' Brett. Tell me.

Let's be clear. I have never, ever had a Tom Brady avatar. Never.

Now, has Walker? Yup.

Dataz? Bet your ass.

Why? Dumbasses bet against the Patriots.

Tell me you don't love Myron Pryor beating the snot out of ol' Brett. Tell me.

Oh yeah. I mean, I used to love Brett Farve. Because he was a Packer, an MVP and loved the game.

Then, he retired. Unretired, retired, unretired and made a joke out of himself and his wife undergoing chemotherapy. So, seeing him getting his ass kicked, and Aaron Rodgers winning the Superbowl MVP is particularly sweet.

Kinda like Michael Jordan. Playing basketball, then baseball, then basketball and realizing he wasn't the world's greatest after all. Life sucks when you realize the world doesn't revolve around you after all.

Oh, yeah. I just remembered. Clay Matthews is my avatar! Because he's cool. That, and I love this picture of his flowing locks. I'm really just jealous.

Back