• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Sabco Chill-Wizard

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm6030

Reaction score
Hey Guys-

I have a brand new Sabco Chill-Wizard that I am going to be putting up on eBay in the next few days. Figured I would throw it out here first. I ordered it 3 months ago direct from Sabco. Paid $829 plus shipping. Asking $700 including shipping in the con us. This was never even used!~

Aaron
[email protected]

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

tm6030 said:
Hey Guys-

I have a brand new Sabco Chill-Wizard that I am going to be putting up on eBay in the next few days. Figured I would throw it out here first. I ordered it 3 months ago direct from Sabco. Paid $829 plus shipping. Asking $700 including shipping in the con us. This was never even used!~

Aaron
[email protected]

Why are you selling? May be interested...

Well I held off using it because I wanted to get a trub filter incorporated into my rig first because I was super paranoid about plugging up the plate chiller and then some unforeseen expenses came up this month....and so... Yeah, I'll have to keep my immersion chiller setup for the time being.

Back