Anyone race?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do! Well not so much anymore as I can't afford tires all the damn time. To all the others out there who have never tried autocrossing, it's a must!!! SO FUN!!! :rockin:

autocross.jpg

never done autocroos, but I drag race ever now and then... a little less than I use too... I'm trying to sell my car now. I'm trying to keep myself alive and out of trouble... heheheee

Jester

I've auto-x'd by 350z a couple times; never got to be all that great in the three events I attended nor wanted to be due to the burning up of tires (even though I used my old stock rims - 17" as opposed to my daily 19"), etc. over the course of several events... Plus I daily drive my Z (2003 with 102k miles now!!) so unnecessary abuse (other than my daily "spirited" driving) really isn't in the cards for me until I pick up another vehicle.

I really enjoy(ed) it, but there are just other hobbies I'd prefer to spend my $$ on including brewing (i have to say that here), road-biking, etc. I still use the Z as a hobby, but mostly just attend meets and "cruise" type events. I'll have to post some pics of my first auto-x event when I get home (photobucket blocked at work, boo!)...

Latest posts

Back