Greetings from Spokane!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p4in7r4in

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just recently started brewing after years of wanting to and just never making the jump. I have 3 successful batches (3 for 3 actually) and am enjoying this hobby more then I could have imagined. I'm glad I found this forum! There is so much information to further my knowlege and passion for brewing beer! :rockin:

Anyone else in Spokane WA?

Good to see ya!! I'm not in Spokane but I'm not too far away in Missoula. I always like to stop into Jim's when I'm out that way. Welcome to the forum and to the hobby!!

Hey there-

There is fairly new homebrew club in Spokane that is pretty active
. Check out facebook and search for IBU (Inland Brewers Unite). They have a website too
http://www.inlandbrewersunite.org/

They are a great group of individuals. I was there at the inception of the club but have since moved to the Tri-Cities.

Congrats on a new and satisfying hobby!

I saw info on IBUs on the WA home brewers association web site. I will be going to a meeting asap!

Hey, I'm in Spokane! Good to see another on here, welcome!

The IBU folks are a great group. I'm pretty new myself, been wanting to brew for years and just picked it up back in September.

Cheers!

Kosch

Thanks Kosch! I hope to meet with them soon. I work nights so it is difficult to do things involving alcohol at night mid week...

Back