Guinness Joke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwndabear

Reaction score
Someone just sent this to me in an email. It made me lol so i figured others who appreciate beer will also enjoy:

An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walk into a pub together. They each buy a pint of Guinness. Just as they are about to enjoy their creamy beverages, a fly lands in each of their pints and gets stuck in the frothy head.

The Englishman pushes his beer away in disgust.

The Scotsman fishes the fly out and continues drinking as if nothing happened.

The Irishman also picks the fly out of his drink, but then holds it out over the beer and yells, "Spit it out! Spit it out, you little son of a *****!"

"Mcpherson, seen urinating on Mctavishes grave was asked why would do so......"

"Well, you see,......", said Mcpherson, "I was to pour a bottle of single malt over his grave, but he didn't say that I couldn't pass it through me bladder first!"

Reasonable joke, but it ignores the Scottish stereotype of being frugal. I was going to say something funny to "Improve" the joke at this point, but then I got distracted when I noticed that Unionrdr lives near Trader Joe's .

I really must try harder in future posts.

I live near Trader Joe's? Wow,no kiddin? Guess I'll have to look it up. Now I'm wondering what the joke is?...

reasonable joke, but it ignores the scottish stereotype of being frugal. I was going to say something funny to "improve" the joke at this point, but then i got distracted when i noticed that unionrdr lives near trader joe's .

I really must try harder in future posts.

frugal!?!?!?!? He recycles the freaking whiskey!

Back